Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers

8:42 AM


Belo Baby is launching a new exciting product line, something that not only mothers should look forward to but a product that can be used for all ages. 

Many infectious diseases can be transmitted by touch. As teenagers or adults, we tend to forget the importance of keeping ourselves clean; the new Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria and is convenient because of it's small packaging and easy-to-use bottles. 

Not only does it leave you clean and protected from germs and bacteria, this product is also carefully formulated without harmful chemicals. The product only costs P49.75 and also comes in 3 variants.


My personal favorite is the Peach Hand Sanitizer because I personally love the fruity smell that it gives off. It gives me such a soothing feeling whenever I use it and it leaves my hands soft and smooth. 
The Blueberry Hand Sanitizer's reminds me of when I was a little girl because I used to play with dolls with hair that had the scent of blueberries. It gives off a nostalgic vibe for me and it makes me feel giddy and excited. 
The Green Apple Hand Sanitizer is the freshest scent for me and is perfect for the ones who are energetic and lively. 

I'm really excited for you guys to try out this product! Let me know what you guys think about it by commenting below!

If you want to know more about Belo Baby and their products:

  • Go to www.belobaby.ph, 
    FB: belobabylove, Twitter: @belobabylove, IG: @belobabylove 
    #BeloBaby

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe