Joie De Vivre

4:45 AM

"I am still learning" - Michelangelo
Photos by: Aya Cabauatan


Before entering college, I had a perfect idea of how my near future was going to be like. I would go to Ateneo, hone my talents when it came to art since I was taking up a Fine Arts course, (attempt) to graduate with a high GPA, keep it low-key and focus on my studies, meet new people and expand my connections. I looked at college as a time for me to grow into the person I wanted to be and the person that I imagined myself as since I was younger. I guess things don't always turn out the way you expect them to.

Entering the blogging and fashion industry made me realize that experiences are the greatest teachers. Not to belittle academic education, but I really believe that there are certain things that are more important than knowing what the circumference of a circle is or how to do the nomenclature of inorganic compounds. I'm young and I still have a long way to go and I'm very excited for what's t come.

I don't usually post much on this blog about personal things and lately it's become more of a work blog but I'll make sure to post more fashion posts on this especially since I've also been working on my own clothing line which I will release to you guys pretty soon. Thank you for the support through all these months and I hope that you guys will stay with me through this journey of mine as a blogger, wouldn't get this far without you.



Dress: LOFT,  Ann Taylor // Shoes: Call It Spring // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Necklace: Zoey.PH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe