#GlowWithOlay: A Much-Needed Staycation

6:39 AM

Last October 25, I was invited for a staycation at The Manila Peninsula to launch the new OLAY Skin Whitening Body Wash.

I'm actually your typical girly girl. I am a huge fan of all things pink. I love the smell of flowers and I get excited when I see pretty things. Last October 25, I was invited to Olay's launch of their newest product. The Olay 


The event was every girl's dream. There was a beautiful set-up at the Presidential Suite of The Manila Peninsula and the whole room was decorated with pretty pink and white flowers and Olay products. Treats were even served and a massage and mani-pedi area was provided. 


Olay was gracious enough to provide a room for each influencer to unwind and try out Olay's new body wash. This was such an excitement for me since I like taking warm baths when I am stressed out and when my body feels tired. I tried out the wash with all the bathing essentials provided by Olay and I must say that the scent of the wash itself made me feel relaxed already.


 After one wash, my skin instantly felt smooth and it left me with a rosy glow. Not a lot of body washes give instant results but Olay is definitely one of them.


Thank you Olay for having me at the launch of the Olay Rose & Milky White Body Wash.
The new Olay Rose & Milky White Body Wash is now available for pre-sale on Zalora starting today! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe