Skin 101 Clinic: Review

1:12 AM

Skin101 Dermatology Clinic may be very familiar to a lot of people because it's endorsed by some of the industry's biggest stars today. They are currently being endorsed by Yassi Pressman, Pauleen Luna and actor Andre Paras. Their clinics are also not very hard to spot since they have 13 different clinic locations around Metro Manila. This October, their newest branch just opened in Shangrila- East Wing Mall Ortigas. I visited the newest branch about a week ago and it is one of the prettiest, quirkiest and most artsy derma clinics that I have been to. The design of the clinic is so visually pleasing that you instantly feel at home when you step in. The Skin101 staff were also very easy to communicate with. Before my appointment, I called the branch and they informed me about their open slots for the day. Arriving at the clinic, everything was so easy and the service was also very fast. The staff quickly attended to all my needs and the waiting time wasn't that long either.








The service that I got so far was the laser hair treatment and I am very pleased with the results. My dermatologist explained to me that their technology was very new and they brought in new machines. I have tried out multiple machines when it comes to laser hair treatment but I must say that the one of Skin 101 Clinic was the most high-tech one and it worked very effectively. The procedure took longer than the usual laser hair treatment but the effects really showed after a few days. I've always been so insecure when it comes to having unwanted hair but even just after my first session, the hair grows so thinly and it falls off by itself as the days go by. I'm looking forward to continuing my other 5 sessions of the laser hair treatment, because the results have been so impressive just after my first session. Can't wait to be back!




Will continuously update this blog post so stay tuned! I'll be visiting again next week and I'll definitely let you guys know what happens next!


Visit skin101clinics.com for more information on their services and branches!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe