Denim on Denim

2:53 AM


Without a doubt, denim is a major clothing staple. From jeans to jackets to skirts, it's a versatile, timeless fabric. Besides that, denim can come in different ways. Patches are added, some may be faded and it can even come in different shades. With these varieties, who said denim on denim can't be pulled off?

I'm wearing this patched denim jacket by Penshoppe from their Denimlab collection. I love how the lip patch and the faded look of the jacket makes it look more rebellious and edgy, I paired this jacket with a top from Forever 21 that goes with the colors of the jacket and bottoms. I'm also wearing light-colored denim shorts from Cotton On which goes well with the outfit because it's not too loud. 

To top off this look, I paired it with my favourite New Balance sneakers. This one is from the Athlete's Foot PH and I chose this pair because it's neutral and it can be mixed with a lot of different colors. 

Don't be afraid to try to mix things up when it comes to styling yourself, it doesn't hurt to try out new things and this combination will definitely be something different for you!


Top: Forever 21 // Jacket: Penshoppe // Shorts: Cotton On // Shoes: New Balance (The Athlete's Foot)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe