Midnight City

1:42 AM

Shooting indoors and outdoors on sunny afternoons has become a habit for me. The convenience of being in your own place, the light feeling of being outdoors and the choice of outfits don't turn into struggles when I shoot. A collaboration I've done recently with a few photographers namely Kevin Sanderson,  Chissai Bautista, DJ Magbanua and Jenna Gomez has made me realize that shooting at midnight in a city that I thought I was familiar with can be a thrill. Walking around Makati City at 3pm is definitely different from walking around the same area at 3am. It felt like I was in a makeshift setting for a movie. The drizzle definitely added to that dramatic feel and the dim streetlights provided the vibe that the photographers were going for. It was definitely not easy to walk around and start taking snapshots everywhere but it was definitely one for the books. Here's the outcome of the shoot we had 📷




Denim Jacket from Levi's, Top from Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters, Skirt from Penshoppe, Sneakers from Call it Spring

Make sure you go and take a look at their IG accounts:

Kevin: @kevinbrentt
Jenn: @juxtapology
Chissai: @chissai
DJ: @djmagvanua

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe