Q&A

3:32 AM


Shirt from Copper and Forever 21/ Shorts from Topshop

I know that the photos are completely unrelated but in an effort to make a new blog post, I have decided to answer and write about a few questions that people have been asking me online and in real life. (Was scrolling through Bea Marin's blog and got a bit inspired). I'll be answering some personal ones and the ones that seek for help and support. Some just really random ones. Thanks for sending in your questions and if you ever have additional ones you can always ask me on ask.fm/kimcrooz!

Where do you study and what is your course? 

I'm currently a BFA Information Design student at the Ateneo De Manila University

Who is your fashion inspiration and why?

Probably Audrey Hepburn because of her class and timeless beauty. I really love how elegant she looks.

When did you start your blog? 

Almost a year ago; November 2014.

What made you decide to make a blog?

I've always wanted an outlet for sharing my thoughts and I figured that making a blog would be a perfect way to make it happen. Since I love fashion and arts, I thought that this would be a good idea. 

What do you get out of blogging? 

It's a pretty cool world to be in to be honest because you get to experience a lot of things that don't really happen everyday. Receiving stuff is a big plus but I think the best part of it is the freedom of expression and doing what you love while 
being able to benefit from it so it doesn't feel like work.

Who inspired you to pursue fashion? 

My mom is my biggest inspiration because she introduced me to fashion (she's a designer) at a very young age and my goal is to make her proud in this industry in the future

Are you single? What do you look for in a boyfriend?

Yes I am and there's honestly a long list of things that I'd want in a boyfriend but I've realized through time that I don't really have a certain type. A big factor for me though is having an emotional connection with someone and being comfortable with a person. Being comfortable in terms of feeling free to be yourself and share your thoughts and the weirdest parts of yourself to someone. I'd like to be with someone who would go  on adventures with me and would show effort and make time. 

Who is your ultimate crush?

My husband, Martin Garrix.

Who are the specific people who make you happy?

My family, my high school friends, friends from college, friends from work, the nice bro squad, my happy crushes, my dogs

What is your workout and diet?

I honestly always plan to diet but never really stick with it but I just eat light meals from time to time. I do cardio, boxing and the Beyonce booty workout (lol)

What was your first blogging event and how did you feel about it?

My first blogging event was the 11:11 music festival and I was very confused at first with all the attention. I did not expect that people would recognize me and it was just really new to me so I ended up being really awkward. 

Do you like it when people take photos with you?

I really appreciate it when people come up to me and ask! It's really cute and fun and I love meeting the people who support me.

What's your favorite food?

Pizza, milkshakes and burgers

Thoughts about bullying?

It's something unavoidable and can range from really petty things to huge ones. I see bullying as something that emerges from insecurity and jealousy to be completely honest unless a person's just really really mean and heartless that he/she does it for no reason. It's something that can't be stopped completely but definitely something that can be mitigated. 

Everyone seems to be starting a blog and I'm scared that if I make one no one would read it. Should I still start blogging? 

Those were exactly my thoughts before I started blogging and honestly, making a blog was one of the best decisions of my life. You're young, just try out whatever makes you happy and if it doesn't work out you can always find something else. Just experiment and see if it really works for you! There's no harm in doing it!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your answer in the question " What do you get from blogging?" inspires me the most to continue my own blog,coz you see, you've been my fashion inspiration,since I saw you in Candy magazine's blog post :) Have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! I really appreciate the love <3

      Delete
  2. i want to start a fashion blog as well but im scared if my friends will make fun of it, or what they will think about it. to be honest i wanted to start ever since 2014 but my weakness is other people opinions. And i'm so happy that you have your own blog and i wish you a huge success on it because you deserve it! <3 by the way are you a model, what's your height?? because you look so tall :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe