Bed Peace

1:08 AM




Black top from Topshop / Joggers, Sneakers and Cap from Penshoppe / Watch from Daniel Wellington

I recently had a shoot with one of my favorite photographers, Gerard Del Mundo, wearing the comfiest clothes from Penshoppe. I absolutely love the grey joggers and the white sneakers that I got. I figured that I needed some basic staples in my wardrobe so I could mix and match them with different types of clothing for school. Lately I've been valuing comfort because trust me, wearing a pencil skirt and a dressy top to school is NOT a good idea when you have classes from 7:30 am until 3 in the afternoon (all located in different buildings)

I've been very grateful for this amazing long weekend (thank you QC and Ninoy Aquino) because I finally got the chance to relax and spend some time with my friends, my family and myself. I also decided to make a mini-playlist for all of you composed of songs that I've been listening to when I feel like chilling. The vibe also matches with the one of the photos so I figured it would be perfect to add on here. I apologize if you're not a fan of R&B because this playlist is full of it but you should give it a listen just to check it out! Have a good week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe