Clean Slate

7:50 AM

It's been a while since I've posted a fashion article on here. I've been saving this outfit for a while now (6 months, to be specific) because I firgured that it was not ideal to post this during summertime. But since the cold days are finally coming by, here's a new layered outfit post.


I've always been in love with the idea of layers. Coats, jackets, sweaters and all the other outerwear that you can think of.  Mostly because I love mixing and matching different textiles and patterns. If you'd ask me, winter is my favorite season to dress up because of all the layers that you can pull off. 

In this post, the outfit I'm wearing gives a professional but casual look. Adding the leather jacket gives a more laid-back look to it so it doesn't end up giving the office-wear vibes. I paired these dark blue heels with high-waisted light jeans, a white top and a black jacket to bring out the color of the shoes. 

Besides that, I'm posting on here some photos that were taken in my shoot with Marc Abasolo last December 2014. I've been saving this for quite a while now, and I'm very excited to finally post them! 

                  (Me being my weird self) 

Black leather jacket from Armani Exchange, White button down from Zara, High-waisted jeans from Cotton On, Bag from Coach


Photos by Marc Abasolo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe