UPJMA presents: West Palm

2:10 AM

WEST PALM: a sweet summer getaway 










Getaway: An escape or a quick departure


Something that I crave for constantly when things get too overwhelming is an escape. I think most people can relate to this. I'm the type of person who wants time for myself when I feel like everything is getting too overwhelming. UPJMA's West Palm event definitely gave me my much needed relaxation. I'd like to thank UPJMA for being so welcoming and to congratulate them for the success of this event. Here are some snaps from the said event that happened last May 9, 2015.



In cooperation with:
Tripda | Sophie’s Mom | Fly Shades

With special thanks to:
Bestpak | Birkenstock | Hapee | Maldita | Maybank | WeatherGard

Our Media Sponsors:
ANC | Chalk | Circuit | ClickTheCity.com | Inquirer.net | Loop | Magic 89.9 | Reinvent | StyleBible.ph | WazzupPilipinas

Models:
Sam Capulong
Kally Araneta

This event is by invitation only, for invite requests contact Sam at 0927 565 3793.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe