The Sweatshirt

8:43 PM

know I haven't been on here lately and I apologize for that, but here's a new blog post up for you guys! Things have been busy and hectic lately but I'll try my best to make time to still keep on posting here and on my Instagram...and other social media outlets. Summer has begun and the weather here is getting hotter and hotter by the minute but before I get scorched by the sun, here's an outfit post of this sweatshirt! Besides that, I'd like to thank you all for your continuous support! I have been selected to be the March Blogger for the 31 Days of Style on candymag.com and I'd like to extend my gratitude to you guys for being so supportive! Can't wait to share with you guys my future projects and I hope you all are having a wonderful month so far.  Graduation is in a few days and I honestly cannot wait to finally be free.

Plus here's a fast plug, I'd like you guys to check out this music video that my friend, Sam Evans, stars in! It's an amazing song by Tensnake, Nile Rodgers and Fiona Cutler and I swear you guys won't regret watching it. It's currently one of my favorite songs and I'd like to share it with all of you. Also, if you wanna check out his profile head on over to http://www.nextmanagement.com/los-angeles/profile/sam-evans or check out his instagram and twitter: @samevans57. This dude is pretty cool and Sam if you're reading this, be flattered. 




Photo credits: Gab Loste

Here's the video:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe