The Cream Factory Bath Cream: Review

7:15 PM

I recieved a bottle of this bath cream a few weeks before Christmas and I can say that it was really such an amazing gift. Having the Christmas break, I'd use it everyday when I take a bath or a shower to relax. The yogurt or the acai berry one would be my favorite because of the smell! This bath cream is different from most bath creams because it really feels silky against your skin, it smells delicious and it makes my skin feel a lot smoother and softer after every wash. Not to mention the fact that it is made up of imported goat's milk which is a very good ingredient for your skin! 


I have been using this product for months now and I can say that I can see and feel the difference plus it makes showering and taking a bath more fun and enjoyable! This Valentine's day, get your loved one (or yourself) a bottle of the Cream Factory and they'll surely love it!! 

Check out their facebook and instagram page for more details!! 

Facebook.com/thecreamfactoryPH
@thecreamfactoryph



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe