There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

8:28 PM

This post is dedicated to everyone in my life and the ones who help me go through all the difficult times, the good times, my best and my worst days. I wouldn't be who I am without all of you and
I'd like to dedicate the first blog post of 2015 to you all. It's going to be a long and busy year and exciting things are coming up. A lot of changes will be happening and God knows how thankful I am for all your support. Here's a minimalist post and some photos taken by one of my bestest friends, Nina Alvia. And to end this speech up before I get too emotional, here's a poem I'd like to share to all of you. I'm really looking forward to this year with all of you. Thank you so much and let's have an amazing year ahead of us. 

(post title from a song by the Smiths)

V. To the River Tweed by William Lisle Bowles

To muse upon thy banks at eventide.
 O TWEED! a stranger, that with wand'ring feet 
O'er hill and dale has journey'd many a mile, 
(If so his weary thoughts he might beguile) 
Delighted turns thy beauteous scenes to greet.
 
The waving branches that romantick bend 
O'er thy tall banks, a soothing charm bestow; 
The murmurs of thy wand'ring wave below 
Seem to his ear the pity of a friend.
 
Delightful stream! tho' now along thy shore, 
When spring returns in all her wonted pride, 
The shepherd's distant pipe is heard no more, 
Yet here with pensive peace could I abide, 
Far from the stormy world's tumultuous roar, 






Top: Nike
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Jack Parcell (Converse)


Top: hype clothing
Shorts: Cotton on

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. !You're too sweet!! thank you sooo much for all the support

      Delete
  2. I just read this now and I'm so touched??? AHHH <3 I love you, Kim! So proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe