Bonfire

12:16 AM

4 days have passed this 2015 and I must say that so far this year has been a very interesting year. This Christmas break has come to an end; I've had an enlightening one and it's very hard to let go. But I'm very pleased to announce to you guys a few projects that are coming up this 2015! The very first one is a clothing line that I will be releasing very soon! The first collection is composed of basics, plaids and grids and I hope that you guys like them! So far that's all I can tell you guys but then in other news, this 2015- Drake, Frank Ocean, Kanye, Earl Sweatshirt, Meek Mill, Kendrick Lamar and A$AP Rocky (a few of my favorite rappers) will be dropping new albums this 2015! So this post is dedicated to these amazing rappers who I literally listen to every single day for some energy boost. Also, here's another rap playlist for you all! Good luck with work and school!













(5 panel cap from Most High Co. / Jack Parcell sneakers from Converse / Baseball tee by Topman / Shorts from Forever 21) 

Photography by: Marc Abasola
Make-up by: Rina Licup
Post title: Bonfire by Childish Gambino

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe