God Save the Queen

4:15 AM

First of all, I'm going to start this post with an explanation of my post title because a lot of people don't really get it apparently. "God Save the Queen" is the British Anthem and is also a song by the Sex Pistols. Second, this blog post is going to be a mix of a music, culture and fashion one to mix things up!


I've had this weird One Direction obsession a few years back and I remember going crazy over this band. Buying all the merch, making a twitter account and memorizing all their songs. I don't really regret having this weird phase cause this made my interest in the UK grow bigger.

My family has also influenced me a lot with my fondness of the European culture. I guess you can say I was that weird little kid who drank a lot of tea and had some mature interests. I liked listening to different British bands, drink a lot of tea and I also enjoyed reading books and all that. A few books I've read that are British are Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, 1984 and Sense and Sensibility.  So yeah you could say I was a bit of a nerd. I've always been interested in Europe and traveling especially because I like experiencing different cultures and meeting different people.

Another reason why I love the UK so much is the music. A few of my favorite bands are the Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, SOHN, Kodaline, Alt-J, George Ezra and Tom Odell; these bands and singers came from the UK. I've been a huuuge fan of their music for a long time now so you should check out the playlist I'm making for you guys and listen to some of their songs! A few famous English artists are Belle and Sebastian, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and One Direction.






ENGLISH PLAYLIST





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe