Efflorescence

5:04 AM

This blog post is going to be about flowers! As the title suggests, "Efflorescence" means to blossom or reach an optimum stage of development; which is usually related to flowers. Efflorescence is probably one of my favorite words. For some reason, hearing this word makes me feel like I'm walking through a tulip garden (which is one of my life goals). I'm quite an odd child. Anyway, I wanted to make a floral themed post before starting to post the gloomy winter posts. So watch out for that soon! It's very unlikely to wear florals at this time or season and I wanted to retract from that trend and try to bring some sunshine in. In my country, It's been a very tragic and rainy week and I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for some prayers for the Philippines and the ongoing super typhoon. I hope that everyone is safe and cozy and that everyone can do little ways to help those who have been or will be affected.

In the design that's shown below, I used wildflowers to create a dress design that I've always envisioned making. I'm not very good at color rendering and when I got these wildflowers, I thought that they would look really nice on a dress and so I used this as an inspiration for making this dress design. Also, here is a beauty post of some of my essentials. And of course, a fashion/outfit post on this beautiful dress designed by my mom. Hope you guys enjoy it!





Dress: Emy Cruz, Clutch: Calvin Klein, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban



Benetint by Benefit,  YSL lip glosses, Chance by Chanel, Bangles from Forever 21, Naked 3 Mascara






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe