Watch the Throne

5:51 AM

I'm a big fan of rap music and artists specifically Kanye West, Jay-Z, Childish Gambino and G-Eazy. A lot say that I don't really seem like the type because I seem like a "girly" person but truth is, I actually have really boyish traits. I've always liked following the posts on Hypebeast and brands like Stussy, Supreme, I Love Ugly and HUF. I usually wear classic outfits but this set will show you guys that sometimes a few tweaks on your personal style can be refreshing and that you can wear whatever you feel like wearing and still try to own it.

I believe that style is something different for each individual. So, no matter what type of style you have, may be gothic, punk, classic, boyish or girly, style will benefit you in expressing your thoughts and your character. I know that society can be very judgmental and it's hard to go all out when it comes to dressing up. But my advice for you all is to be daring and not let people's opinions change who you are. Don't be a follower of society. Be yourself and if people don't approve of that, what matters is that you're not pretending to be someone else and that you're happy. People's opinions will always let you down and there will always be people who have something bad to say. We can't please everyone but this time, do something for yourself and make yourself happy because that's what matters most.

 Anyways, enough with all the deep stuff! If you haven't tried listening to this type of music then I swear, you're missing out on a lot. So I've provided a playlist of some songs for you guys so make sure you go check it out! And hey, always remember that you're special and one of a kind.

                     

                                                                    KIM'S SLAYLIST

                                                       Niggas in Paris- Kanye West, Jay-Z
                                                                    Ignition - R. Kelly
                                                      Freaks and Geeks- Childish Gambino
                                                                  Amazing- Kanye West
                                                            Wicked Games- The Weeknd
                                                          M.A.A.D City- Kendrick Lamar
                                                             Heartbeat- Childish Gambino
                                                              Bonfire- Childish Gambino
                                        My Nigga- YG ft. Young Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan








Top: Ropa
Shorts: Nike
Thermal Jacket: Nike
Shoes: Nike 
Cap: Most High Inc.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can't agree more about what you said about style :D

    Lookin so hawwt kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I'm also a big fan of rap πŸ˜„. And when people ask me about music which I like and I say that I like rap they are surprised tooπŸ˜‰.
    P.S.
    You look good in every type of clothes! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe