Retrograde

6:40 AM

This is actually my first blog post and I'm very pleased to tell you guys that I finally made a blog! (state the obvious). This is a very big step for me and I'm very excited to update you all about my life. This is also the first photo shoot I have ever had where I'm not the one behind the camera or fixing the clothes of the model. I'm very excited to try out blogging and I hope you guys don't get too bored with me!


Here are some photos from the shoot with my childhood friend, Nina Alvia. The title of this post is named "Retrograde" which I got from a song by James Blake (I will link it to you guys, listen to it it's amazing) because I'm a very big fan of retro fashion. This look is arranged to give off a retro vibe. Balloon skirts were very famous and it's becoming a hype nowadays. I love making certain garments stand out and in this outfit, I wanted to accentuate the skirt and the denim jacket and what's a great way to do that but with black classic pumps and Clubmaster sunnies? Hope you guys like it! Stay tuned for more photos from this shoot!













Credits to Marc Abasolo & Richard Cruz
Sunglasses: Ray-ban
White camisole: Topshop
Skirt: Culte Femme (Rustan's Private Label)
Shoes: Dolce Vita

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe